The Tampa Bay Rays (43-36) will aim to keep a three-game win streak going when they visit the Boston Red Sox (44-35) at 1:35 PM ET on Monday.
The Rays are an away underdog (+115) against the Red Sox (-135). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Boston Red Sox looking to Michael Wacha (6-1), and Jalen Beeks (1-1) answering the bell for the Tampa Bay Rays. The total for the game is 10.5 total runs.
Red Sox vs. Rays Predictions
Red Sox vs. Rays Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Red Sox vs. Rays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Boston has a 3-2 record across the five games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Red Sox and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times.
- Boston’s record against the spread is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Tampa Bay has played as the underdog in five of its past 10 games and has won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rays and their opponents are 7-2-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Tampa Bay has four wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Red Sox vs. Rays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Michael Wacha
- The Red Sox have a 10-3-0 ATS record in Wacha’s 13 starts that had a set spread.
- The Red Sox are 5-2 in Wacha’s seven starts this season with Boston as the moneyline favorite.
- Wacha’s team has won nine of his 13 starts.
- Wacha’s starts hit the over on the run total five times in 13 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Jalen Beeks
- When Beeks starts, his team is 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- His team is 1-1 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Beeks’ team is 1-3 when he starts this season.
- In Beeks’ four starts with a total, the teams have hit the over three times.
Red Sox Batting Leaders
- Rafael Devers has accumulated a team-high batting average of .325, and paces the Red Sox in home runs (17).
- Among hitters in MLB, Devers ranks 15th in home runs and 27th in RBI.
- Devers has safely hit in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .217 with a double and two walks.
- Xander Bogaerts has 21 doubles, six home runs and 31 walks while batting .318.
- Among all MLB hitters, Bogaerts ranks 151st in home runs and 114th in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo is hitting .264 with 17 doubles, six home runs and 20 walks.
- Verdugo has safely hit in 13 straight games. In his last 10 games he is batting .366 with three doubles, two home runs, five walks and 10 RBI.
- J.D. Martinez is batting .307 with 24 doubles, eight home runs and 28 walks.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay with a .283 batting average. He’s also hit three homers and has 17 RBI.
- Diaz is 251st in homers and 244th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Diaz heads into this game on an eight-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .400 with four doubles, six walks and two RBI.
- Randy Arozarena is a key run producer for Tampa Bay with a .255 average, eight homers and 36 RBI.
- Arozarena ranks 99th overall in homers and 68th in RBI this season.
- Arozarena enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with a double, a home run, four walks and three RBI.
- Harold Ramirez has 64 hits this season and a slash line of .323/.372/.444.
- Ramirez heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .429 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Wander Franco has collected 54 hits this season and has an OBP of .291. He’s slugging .401 on the year.
- Franco takes a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 games he is batting .244 with a double, a home run, four walks and five RBI.
Where To Watch Red Sox vs. Rays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.