Jonah Heim carries a two-game homer streak into the Texas Rangers’ (37-40) game against the Baltimore Orioles (36-44) at 1:05 PM ET on Monday, at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Oddsmakers project the Orioles as a tight favorite (-116 moneyline odds to win) against the Rangers (-104). The scheduled starters are Dean Kremer (2-1) for the Baltimore Orioles, and Dane Dunning (1-6) for the Texas Rangers. The total for this game is 8.5.
Orioles vs. Rangers Predictions
Orioles vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Orioles vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- In the last 10 games, Baltimore has not been named the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers.
- In their last 10 outings, the Orioles and their opponents combined to hit the over two times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Baltimore has put together an 8-2-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Texas has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and has gone 2-2 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Texas has five wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Orioles vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Dean Kremer
- When Kremer starts, the Orioles are 4-1-0 against the spread.
- The Orioles have not been favored on the moneyline when Kremer starts this season.
- In Kremer’s five starts, his team is 3-2.
- Kremer has started five contests with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in one of them.
Projected starter: Dane Dunning
- Dunning’s team is 7-9-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team has won 40% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (4-6).
- In games Dunning has started, his team is 4-12.
- Games started by Dunning have a 4-11-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Austin Hays has a team-best 45 runs batted in.
- Hays ranks 57th in home runs and 27th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Cedric Mullins is hitting .258 with 19 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 22 walks.
- Mullins ranks 151st in home runs among hitters in MLB play and 125th in RBI.
- Mullins enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .267 with a double, three walks and an RBI.
- Anthony Santander paces the Orioles with 15 home runs.
- Santander brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .150 with a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle is hitting .279 to lead his team.
- Mountcastle has safely hit in six games in a row. In his last 10 games he is hitting .342 with six doubles, two home runs, three walks and three RBI.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Adolis Garcia is batting .253 this season with a team-high 15 home runs and 50 RBI.
- In all of MLB, Garcia is 28th in homers and 18th in RBI.
- Corey Seager’s 15 home runs are most among Texas batters. He’s driven in 36 runs this season while slugging .412.
- Among all MLB hitters, Seager is 28th in homers and 68th in RBI.
- Seager takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .211 with a double and three RBI.
- Marcus Semien has 71 hits this season and a slash line of .231/.287/.368.
- Nate Lowe leads Texas in batting average (.279) this season while adding 11 home runs and 33 RBI.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.