The Washington Nationals (29-49) and Miami Marlins (34-40) battle in NL East action, on Friday at 6:05 PM ET.
The Nationals (-115 on the moneyline) play the Marlins (-105) in a projected tight contest. The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Washington Nationals looking to Josiah Gray (6-4), and Trevor Rogers (3-6) getting the nod for the Miami Marlins. The over/under for the game is 10 total runs.
Nationals vs. Marlins Predictions
Nationals vs. Marlins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Nationals vs. Marlins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Washington went 2-1 across the three games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Nationals and their opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Washington’s ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Miami has played as the underdog in five of its past 10 games and has gone 1-4 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Miami has two wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Nationals vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Josiah Gray
- When Gray starts, the Nationals are 9-5-0 against the spread.
- The Nationals were the moneyline favorite for two Gray starts this season — they won both.
- Gray’s team has won seven of his 14 starts.
- Gray has started 14 contests with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in seven of them.
Projected starter: Trevor Rogers
- Rogers and his team have a record of 6-8-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 2-8.
- In games Rogers has started, his team is 4-10.
- Out of Rogers’ 14 starts with a total this season, nine have hit the over.
Nationals Batting Leaders
- Josh Bell has accumulated a team-best batting average of .322 while leading the Nationals in runs batted in (46).
- Bell’s home runs rank 53rd in MLB and he ranks 21st in RBI in MLB.
- Bell takes an eight-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 outings he is batting .457 with five doubles, a triple, six walks and two RBI.
- Juan Soto has hit 14 home runs to pace his team.
- Among all MLB batters, Soto ranks 29th in home runs and 91st in RBI.
- Soto has hit safely in six games in a row. During his last 10 games he is hitting .281 with three doubles, a home run, 10 walks and four RBI.
- Nelson Cruz is hitting .249 with 12 doubles, eight home runs and 33 walks.
- Cesar Hernandez is batting .264 with 17 doubles, two triples and 24 walks.
- Hernandez heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .235 with a double, six walks and an RBI.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Garrett Cooper leads Miami with a batting average of .315. He’s also hit five home runs with 35 RBI.
- Cooper’s home run total ranks 170th in MLB, and he is 68th in RBI.
- Cooper has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
- Jorge Soler has 55 hits and an OBP of .306 to go with a slugging percentage of .421 this season.
- Soler is 36th overall in home runs and 76th in RBI this season.
- Miguel Rojas is slashing .239/.289/.360 this season for the Marlins.
- Rojas heads into this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .235 with a double, a home run and two RBI.
- Jesus Aguilar is batting .248 with an OBP of .297 and a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
Where To Watch Nationals vs. Marlins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.