Rowdy Tellez leads the Milwaukee Brewers (42-33) into a contest against the Tampa Bay Rays (40-32), after his two-homer performance in a 10-3 victory over the Blue Jays, starting at 7:10 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Rays (-110 moneyline odds to win) and the Brewers (-110) will square off in a projected tight matchup. Brandon Woodruff will take the mound for the Milwaukee Brewers, but there’s been no pitching decision announced by the Tampa Bay Rays yet. The matchup has an over/under set at 7 total runs.
Rays vs. Brewers Predictions
Rays vs. Brewers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Rays vs. Brewers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Tampa Bay played as the moneyline favorite for six of its last 10 games, and finished 4-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Rays and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Tampa Bay has a 4-6-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In five games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by sportsbooks, Milwaukee has a record of 3-2.
- The Brewers and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Milwaukee has five wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Rays vs. Brewers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Brandon Woodruff
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Yandy Diaz has accumulated a team-best batting average of .260.
- Diaz ranks 241st in home runs and 246th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Randy Arozarena is hitting .251 with 16 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 14 walks.
- Arozarena currently ranks 102nd in homers and 77th in RBI in the bigs.
- Wander Franco is batting .262 with 11 doubles, two triples, four home runs and 10 walks.
- Franco has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with a triple, three walks and two RBI.
- Ji-Man Choi has made the most of his opportunities as he leads his team with 35 RBI.
- Choi enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .267 with a double, six walks and an RBI.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Tellez is batting .248 with 45 RBI, both of which lead Milwaukee hitters this season.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Tellez is 31st in home runs and 21st in RBI.
- Christian Yelich is batting .245 with an OBP of .338 and a slugging percentage of .377 this season.
- Yelich is 102nd in home runs and 130th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Yelich has safely hit in six games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .270 with two doubles, nine walks and four RBI.
- Willy Adames is slugging .485 this season, with a team-high 15 home runs. He’s also collected 39 RBI.
- Adames has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .263 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen leads Milwaukee in batting average (.248) this season while adding six home runs and 30 RBI.
- McCutchen has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with a double, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
Where To Watch Rays vs. Brewers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.