Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final on Sunday will see the Colorado Avalanche visit the Tampa Bay Lightning, beginning at 8:00 PM ET. The Avalanche are ahead in the series 3-2. Oddsmakers favor the Avalanche in this decisive matchup, listing them -117 odds on the moneyline against the Lightning (-103).
Avalanche vs. Lightning Predictions
Avalanche vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Avalanche vs. Lightning Betting Trends
- The Avalanche are 70-25 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -117 or shorter, Colorado is 68-25 (winning 73.1% of the time).
- The Avalanche have a 53.9% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
- The Avalanche’s 308 total goals (3.8 per game) rank fourth in the NHL.
- The Avalanche have allowed 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in league play for the fewest goals against.
- This season the Lightning have 12 wins in the 26 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Tampa Bay has won 11 of its 22 games when it is the underdog by -103 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 285 goals (3.5 per game), the Lightning have the NHL’s seventh-best offense.
- The Lightning’s total of 228 goals allowed (2.8 per game) is sixth in the league.
Avalanche vs. Lightning Over/Under Trends
- This season, 63 of Colorado’s 104 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- There have been 59 Tampa Bay games with more than 5.5 goals this season.
- The total for this game (5.5) is 1.7 less than the combined scoring averages for the Avalanche (3.76) and Lightning (3.48).
- These two teams are allowing a combined 5.6 goals per game, 0.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals conceded
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Lightning
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.