The Milwaukee Brewers (40-33) will look to Tyrone Taylor, riding a two-game homer streak, versus the Toronto Blue Jays (40-30) at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, at American Family Field.
The Blue Jays are an underdog away (+137) at the Brewers (-159). The scheduled starters are Corbin Burnes (5-4) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Yusei Kikuchi (2-3) for the Toronto Blue Jays. The matchup has an over/under set at 8 total runs.
Brewers vs. Blue Jays Predictions
Brewers vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Blue Jays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee went 4-1 across the five games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- Milwaukee has gone 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Toronto has been the underdog twice and split those games 1-1.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Blue Jays and their opponents are 9-1-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Toronto has three wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Brewers vs. Blue Jays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers have a 6-8-0 ATS record in Burnes’ 14 starts that had a set spread.
- The Brewers are 8-6 in Burnes’ 14 starts this season with Milwaukee as the moneyline favorite.
- In Burnes’ 14 starts, his team is 8-6.
- Burnes’ starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in five of 14 contests.
Projected starter: Yusei Kikuchi
- Kikuchi and his team are 7-6-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has been victorious in 42.9% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 3-4.
- In games Kikuchi has started, his team is 4-9.
- Games Kikuchi has started this season hit the over eight times in 13 chances.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Christian Yelich is batting .245 with 11 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 35 walks.
- Among batters in MLB, Yelich ranks 100th in home runs and 135th in RBI.
- Yelich heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with two doubles, five walks and three RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has totaled 41 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Tellez ranks 45th in home runs among batters in MLB play and 25th in RBI.
- Willy Adames paces the Brewers with 15 home runs.
- Hunter Renfroe has nine doubles, 13 home runs and 15 walks while batting .247.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is batting .266 this season with a team-high 17 home runs and 43 RBI.
- In all of MLB, Guerrero is 10th in homers and 24th in RBI.
- Guerrero takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with two doubles, a home run, six walks and four RBI.
- Alejandro Kirk is batting .321 to lead Toronto, while adding nine homers and 28 runs batted in this season.
- Kirk is 63rd among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 110th in RBI.
- Kirk enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .350 with three home runs, four walks and six RBI.
- George Springer has 61 hits this season and a slash line of .260/.333/.489.
- Bo Bichette has collected 75 hits this season and has an OBP of .301. He’s slugging .420 on the year.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Blue Jays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.