The Los Angeles Dodgers (44-25) will look to keep a four-game winning streak alive when they visit the Atlanta Braves (41-31) at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday.
The Dodgers are an underdog (+140 moneyline odds to win) when they take the field at the Braves (-160). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Max Fried (7-2), and Mitch White answering the bell for the Los Angeles Dodgers. The game’s over/under is set at 8.5.
Braves vs. Dodgers Predictions
Braves vs. Dodgers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Braves vs. Dodgers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Atlanta was the moneyline favorite for nine of its last 10 games, and finished 6-3 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Braves and their opponents combined to go over the total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Atlanta’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Los Angeles is not favored for the first time in a while, as it has not been the underdog in its last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Dodgers and their opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- Los Angeles has seven wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Braves vs. Dodgers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Max Fried
- The Braves have gone 9-5-0 against the spread when Fried starts.
- The Braves are 7-3 in Fried’s 10 starts this season with Atlanta as the moneyline favorite.
- Fried’s team is 10-4 in his 14 starts.
- Fried has started 14 contests with a total set by oddsmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in seven of them.
Projected starter: Mitch White
- The right-hander did not pitch as the moneyline underdog last season.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Dansby Swanson paces the Braves with 41 runs batted in while accumulating a team-best batting average of .301.
- Swanson’s home runs rank 39th in MLB and he ranks 25th in RBI in MLB.
- Swanson enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .375 with two doubles, four home runs, four walks and five RBI.
- Matt Olson has 29 doubles, 10 home runs and 41 walks while hitting .252.
- Olson ranks 53rd in homers and 30th in RBI among hitters in baseball.
- Austin Riley has racked up a team-best 18 home runs and 41 runs batted in.
- Marcell Ozuna is batting .226 with nine doubles, 13 home runs and 18 walks.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman is batting .304 with eight home runs and 45 RBI for Los Angeles this season.
- Freeman’s home run total ranks 80th in MLB, and he is 16th in RBI.
- Freeman has safely hit in eight games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .378 with two doubles, a triple, three home runs, eight walks and 11 RBI.
- Trea Turner leads Los Angeles in batting average (.318) and runs batted in (53) this season while also slugging 10 homers.
- Among all major league hitters, Turner is 53rd in home runs and sixth in RBI.
- Turner brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .500 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Will Smith has collected 53 base hits, an OBP of .349 and a slugging percentage of .451 this season.
- Smith enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .310 with three doubles, three home runs, three walks and eight RBI.
- Justin Turner is batting .218 with an OBP of .289 and a slugging percentage of .351 this season.
Where To Watch Braves vs. Dodgers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.