The Toronto Blue Jays (39-30) and Milwaukee Brewers (40-32) square off in the first of a three-game series on Friday at American Family Field, at 8:10 PM ET. The Blue Jays are coming off a series defeat to the White Sox, and the Brewers a series split with the Cardinals.
The Brewers are an underdog (+129 moneyline odds to win) when they take on the Blue Jays (-150). Starting pitchers have yet to be named by either team. The matchup has an over/under of 8.5 total runs.
Blue Jays vs. Brewers Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Brewers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Blue Jays vs. Brewers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto was the moneyline favorite for eight of its last 10 games, and went 3-5 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Blue Jays and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total nine times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Toronto has a 3-7-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Milwaukee has a record of 2-3.
- The Brewers and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Milwaukee has won six of its last 10 games against the spread.
Blue Jays vs. Brewers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has racked up a team-high 17 home runs and 42 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB, Guerrero ranks 10th in homers and 23rd in RBI.
- Guerrero takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .222 with a double, a home run, six walks and three RBI.
- George Springer is batting .260 with 11 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 23 walks.
- Springer ranks 27th in homers and 58th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Alejandro Kirk leads the Blue Jays with a team-best batting average of .307.
- Kirk heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .211 with three home runs, four walks and five RBI.
- Bo Bichette has 15 doubles, 11 home runs and 19 walks while hitting .260.
- Bichette takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is batting .217 with a home run, two walks and six RBI.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez is batting .249 with 41 RBI, both of which are best among Milwaukee hitters this season.
- In all of MLB, Tellez ranks 44th in homers and 25th in RBI.
- Christian Yelich has 63 hits and an OBP of .328 to go with a slugging percentage of .378 this season.
- Among all major league hitters, Yelich is 98th in homers and 145th in RBI.
- Yelich has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .222 with two doubles, four walks and an RBI.
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in home runs with 15. He’s driven in 36 runs and is slugging .495.
- Hunter Renfroe has 49 hits and an OBP of .300 to go with a slugging percentage of .490 this season.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Brewers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.