The Texas Rangers (33-35) host the Washington Nationals (25-47) to kick off a three-game series at Globe Life Field, with first pitch at 8:05 PM ET on Friday. The Rangers are on the back of a series victory over the Phillies, and the Nationals a series split with the Orioles.
The Nationals (+120 underdog on the moneyline to win) are away versus the Rangers (-140). Neither club has named their starting pitcher for this outing. The matchup has an over/under of 9 total runs.
Rangers vs. Nationals Predictions
Rangers vs. Nationals Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Rangers vs. Nationals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Texas went 2-2 over the four games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Rangers combined with their opponents to go over the total four times.
- Texas is 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Washington has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and has won two of those contests.
- The Nationals and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last nine games with a total.
- Washington has four wins against the spread in its last nine chances.
Rangers vs. Nationals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Corey Seager has hit a team-high 15 home runs.
- Seager ranks 16th in home runs and 69th in RBI among all batters in MLB play.
- Seager enters this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .412 with two doubles, two home runs, three walks and three RBI.
- Adolis Garcia has capitalized on opportunities as he leads his team with 45 runs batted in.
- Garcia ranks 27th in home runs and 14th in RBI among batters in MLB play.
- Garcia takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .368 with two doubles, a triple, a home run and four RBI.
- Marcus Semien has 11 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 24 walks while hitting .228.
- Nate Lowe is batting .274 to lead his team.
Nationals Batting Leaders
- Josh Bell leads Washington in batting average (.299) and runs batted in (44) this season while also slugging 11 homers.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Bell’s home run total is 42nd, and his RBI total is 19th.
- Bell enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .313 with two home runs, four walks and three RBI.
- Juan Soto’s 14 home runs are most among Washington batters. He’s driven in 31 runs this season while slugging .423.
- Among all major league hitters, Soto is 20th in homers and 81st in RBI.
- Nelson Cruz has 60 hits this season and a slash line of .248/.332/.380.
- Cesar Hernandez has collected 78 hits this season and has an OBP of .314. He’s slugging .334 on the year.
- Hernandez has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .176 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
Where To Watch Rangers vs. Nationals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.