Isaac Paredes carries a two-game homer streak into the Tampa Bay Rays’ (37-32) game versus the Pittsburgh Pirates (29-40) at 7:10 PM ET on Friday, at Tropicana Field.
The Pirates are an underdog (+170 on the moneyline to win) when they square off against the Rays (-198). Neither club has named a starting pitcher in this outing. The total for the game is set at 7.5 total runs.
Rays vs. Pirates Predictions
Rays vs. Pirates Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Rays vs. Pirates Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Tampa Bay has a 2-2 record over the four games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Rays and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
- Tampa Bay’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Pittsburgh has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has gone 3-5 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Pirates and their opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Pittsburgh is 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Rays vs. Pirates Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Rays Batting Leaders
- Yandy Diaz paces the Rays with a team-high batting average of .263.
- Among hitters in baseball, Diaz ranks 234th in homers and 246th in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena has 14 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 14 walks while hitting .245.
- Among all MLB hitters, Arozarena ranks 98th in homers and 83rd in RBI.
- Arozarena enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .150 with .
- Ji-Man Choi has sent home a team-high 34 runs batted in.
- Harold Ramirez is hitting .301 with nine doubles, three home runs and 10 walks.
- Ramirez heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .462 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
Pirates Batting Leaders
- Bryan Reynolds leads Pittsburgh in home runs this season with 12 while driving in 23 runs.
- Reynolds is 39th in home runs and 155th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Reynolds takes a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .412 with a triple, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes leads Pittsburgh in runs batted in with 24 while batting .264 with three homers.
- Hayes ranks 234th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 145th in RBI.
- Hayes has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .182 with a double, a triple, a home run and two RBI.
- Daniel Vogelbach has collected 38 base hits, an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .410 this season.
- Michael Chavis leads Pittsburgh in runs batted in (24) this season. He’s batting .255 while slugging .429.
Where To Watch Rays vs. Pirates
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.