Aaron Judge and Yordan Alvarez square off in a showdown of top-10 power hitters when the New York Yankees (51-18) and Houston Astros (43-25) meet on Thursday at 7:05 PM ET. Judge has 27 home runs (first in league) for the Yankees, and Alvarez is second with 21 home runs for the Astros.
The Astros are road underdogs (+106) against the Yankees (-126). Starting pitchers have not been anonounced by either club. The game’s total is set at 8.
Yankees vs. Astros Predictions
Yankees vs. Astros Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Yankees vs. Astros Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York was the moneyline favorite in nine of its last 10 games, and finished 7-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Yankees and their opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- New York’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Sportsbooks have not installed Houston as the underdog in any of its last 10 games.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Astros and their opponents are 4-4-2 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Houston has won five of its last 10 games against the spread.
Yankees vs. Astros Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Judge leads the Yankees in home runs (27), runs batted in (52) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .302.
- Judge ranks first in home runs and fourth in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Anthony Rizzo is hitting .227 with 10 doubles, a triple, 19 home runs and 30 walks.
- Rizzo ranks fifth in home runs among hitters in baseball and ninth in RBI.
- DJ LeMahieu has 13 doubles, six home runs and 27 walks while hitting .265.
- LeMahieu has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double, three walks and two RBI.
- Gleyber Torres is batting .260 with 13 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 14 walks.
Astros Batting Leaders
- Alvarez is batting .315 with 21 home runs and 51 RBI. All three of those stats are tops among Houston hitters this season.
- Alvarez’s home run total ranks second in the big leagues, and he is seventh in RBI.
- Alvarez has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a double, four home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Kyle Tucker is batting .258 with an OBP of .353 and a slugging percentage of .480 this season.
- Tucker ranks 27th in home runs and 14th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Alex Bregman has 53 hits this season and a slash line of .229/.349/.394.
- Bregman has safely hit in five straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .438 with two home runs, four walks and four RBI.
- Michael Brantley has 67 hits and an OBP of .375 to go with a slugging percentage of .430 this season.
- Brantley has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
Where To Watch Yankees vs. Astros
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.