The Minnesota Twins (39-32) host the Colorado Rockies (30-40) to kick off a three-game series at Target Field, with first pitch at 8:10 PM ET on Friday. The Twins are on the back of a series defeat to the Guardians, and the Rockies a series loss to the Marlins.
The Twins are favored (-158 on the moneyline to win) when they take on the Rockies (+138). Neither squad has named a starting pitcher in this matchup. The matchup has an over/under of 9 total runs.
Twins vs. Rockies Predictions
Twins vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Twins vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota was the moneyline favorite in seven of its last 10 games, and finished 3-4 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Twins and their opponents combined to hit the over three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Minnesota’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
- Colorado has seven wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Twins vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez has accumulated a team-best batting average of .349.
- In baseball, Arraez ranks 196th in home runs and 139th in RBI.
- Byron Buxton’s 19 home runs and 33 runs batted in both lead his team.
- Buxton currently ranks fifth in home runs and 64th in RBI in the majors.
- Max Kepler has 10 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 30 walks while hitting .240.
- Gio Urshela has 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 19 walks while batting .261.
- Urshela has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .263 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron is batting .296 this season with a team-high 17 home runs and 52 RBI.
- Cron is 10th in homers and fourth in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .266 with an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .460 this season.
- Blackmon is 44th in home runs and 34th in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Brendan Rodgers has 60 hits this season and a slash line of .255/.307/.413.
- Rodgers brings a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .318 with three doubles, two triples, a walk and four RBI.
- Connor Joe is batting .272 with an OBP of .364 and a slugging percentage of .394 this season.
- Joe enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .429 with two walks and an RBI.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.