The Chicago White Sox (33-34) will look to Luis Robert, on a 13-game hitting streak, versus the Baltimore Orioles (31-39) at 8:10 PM ET on Thursday, at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The Orioles are an underdog (+138 moneyline odds to win) when they visit the White Sox (-160). Starting pitchers have yet to be announced by either team. The game’s over/under is set at 9.
White Sox vs. Orioles Predictions
White Sox vs. Orioles Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
White Sox vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago was the moneyline favorite in three of its last 10 games, and finished 2-1 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the White Sox and their opponents combined to hit the over seven times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Chicago’s ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Baltimore has a record of 5-3.
- The Orioles and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Baltimore has a record of 8-2-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
White Sox vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu has a team-best nine homers.
- Abreu ranks 59th in home runs and 69th in RBI among all batters in MLB play.
- Abreu has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with a double, four walks and two RBI.
- Robert has collected 36 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Robert ranks 96th in home runs among hitters in MLB and 45th in RBI.
- Robert brings a 13-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is batting .395 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and 15 RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn paces the White Sox with a .328 batting average.
- Vaughn enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .478 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Tim Anderson is hitting .358 with nine doubles, five home runs and seven walks.
- Anderson brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .381 with a walk.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Austin Hays is batting .283 for Baltimore with a team-high 40 RBI.
- Hays’ home run total ranks 52nd in MLB, and he is 27th in RBI.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs with 13 while driving in 36 runs and slugging .440.
- Santander ranks 27th among batters in MLB in homers, and 45th in RBI.
- Cedric Mullins is slashing .245/.303/.377 this season for the Orioles.
- Ryan Mountcastle has collected 62 hits this season and has an OBP of .305. He’s slugging .476 on the year.
- Mountcastle has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
Where To Watch White Sox vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.