The Arizona Diamondbacks (32-39) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when hosting the Detroit Tigers (26-43) at 9:40 PM ET on Friday.
The favored Diamondbacks (-163 moneyline odds) take the field at home against the Tigers (+141). Neither club has announced their starting pitcher in this outing. The game’s over/under is set at 8.5.
Diamondbacks vs. Tigers Predictions
Diamondbacks vs. Tigers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Diamondbacks vs. Tigers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Arizona went 1-2 across the three games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Diamondbacks and their opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- Arizona is 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by bookmakers, Detroit has a record of 2-6.
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Detroit is 3-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Diamondbacks vs. Tigers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads the Diamondbacks in home runs (19) and runs batted in (37).
- Walker’s home runs rank fifth in MLB and he ranks 41st in RBI in MLB.
- Walker enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with three home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .264 to pace his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Marte ranks 196th in homers and 159th in RBI.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .237 with 13 doubles, nine home runs and 18 walks.
- David Peralta has 14 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 20 walks while batting .234.
Tigers Batting Leaders
- Jonathan Schoop leads Detroit in home runs this season with six while driving in 21 runs.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Schoop ranks 125th in home runs and 168th in RBI.
- Schoop enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .300 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Javier Baez leads Detroit in home runs with six while driving in 21 runs and slugging .367.
- Baez ranks 125th among hitters in the majors in homers, and 168th in RBI.
- Baez has safely hit in seven games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .289 with three doubles, a triple, three home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Harold Castro has 41 hits this season and a slash line of .273/.290/.420.
- Miguel Cabrera leads Detroit in runs batted in with 23 while batting .299, which is also best on the team.
- Cabrera enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .350 with a double and two RBI.
Where To Watch Diamondbacks vs. Tigers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.