On Wednesday the Colorado Avalanche take the road to square off against the Tampa Bay Lightning for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The Avalanche hold a 2-1 advantage in the series. The Lightning are listed with -112 moneyline odds against the Avalanche (-108).
Lightning vs. Avalanche Predictions
Lightning vs. Avalanche Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Lightning vs. Avalanche Betting Trends
- The Lightning are 56-28 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -112 or shorter, Tampa Bay has compiled a 55-28 record (winning 66.3% of its games).
- The Lightning’s implied moneyline win probability is 52.8% in this game.
- The Lightning’s 285 total goals (3.5 per game) make them the seventh-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Lightning have given up 228 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking sixth in league action for the fewest goals against.
- The Avalanche have been listed as the underdog eight times this season, and upset their opponent three times.
- Colorado has gone 3-5 when bookmakers have made them underdogs of -108 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 308 goals (3.8 per game), the Avalanche have the NHL’s fourth-best offense.
- The Avalanche have one of the best defenses in the NHL, conceding 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ninth in the league.
Lightning vs. Avalanche Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tampa Bay games have gone over this one’s 5.5-goal over/under 59 times.
- There have been 63 Colorado games with more than 5.5 goals this season.
- The Lightning score 3.48 goals per game, compared to the Avalanche’s average of 3.76, adding up to 1.7 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 5.5.
- This game’s total is 0.1 less than the 5.6 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals allowed
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals given up
Where To Watch Lightning vs. Avalanche
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.