The Baltimore Orioles (30-38) and Washington Nationals (24-46) clash on Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET, opening a two-game series at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
The Nationals are an away underdog (+115) against the Orioles (-135). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Baltimore Orioles looking to Jordan Lyles (4-5), and Erick Fedde (4-5) getting the nod for the Washington Nationals. The over/under in the game is 9.5 total runs.
Orioles vs. Nationals Predictions
Orioles vs. Nationals Betting Odds
Orioles vs. Nationals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Baltimore was named the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers only twice over the last 10 games, and split those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Orioles and their opponents combined to go over the run total seven times.
- Baltimore’s ATS record is 8-2-0 over its past 10 games.
- Washington has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- The Nationals and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last nine games with a total.
- Washington has a record of 4-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Orioles vs. Nationals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jordan Lyles
- When Lyles starts, the Orioles are 7-6-0 against the spread.
- The Orioles have not been a moneyline favorite when Lyles starts this season.
- Lyles’ team is 5-8 over his 13 starts.
- Lyles has had 13 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in seven of those outings.
Projected starter: Erick Fedde
- When Fedde starts, his team is 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has won 58.3% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (7-5).
- Fedde’s team is 7-6 when he starts this season.
- Out of Fedde’s 13 starts with a total this season, eight have hit the over.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Austin Hays paces the Orioles with 37 runs batted in.
- Hays’ home runs rank 54th in MLB and he ranks 29th in RBI in MLB.
- Cedric Mullins has 16 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 18 walks while batting .249.
- Mullins ranks 114th in home runs and 118th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Anthony Santander has a team-high 12 homers.
- Santander brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .400 with three home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle’s 12 home runs lead his team.
Nationals Batting Leaders
- Josh Bell leads Washington in batting average (.298) and runs batted in (44) this season while also slugging 11 homers.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Bell ranks 42nd in home runs and 15th in RBI.
- Juan Soto leads Washington in home runs with 14 while driving in 31 runs and slugging .432.
- Soto is 18th overall in home runs and 72nd in RBI this season.
- Soto has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .105 with a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Nelson Cruz has 59 hits this season and a slash line of .250/.333/.381.
- Cesar Hernandez has collected 76 hits this season and has an OBP of .316. He’s slugging .333 on the year.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Nationals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.