The Colorado Avalanche ready for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final Monday against the Tampa Bay Lightning, beginning at 8:00 PM ET. The Avalanche are on top 2-0 in the series. The Avalanche have -110 odds on the moneyline against the Lightning (-110).
Avalanche vs. Lightning Predictions
Avalanche vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Lightning Betting Trends
- The Avalanche are 70-24 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Colorado is 70-24 (winning 74.5% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Avalanche have a 52.4% chance to win.
- The Avalanche’s 308 total goals (3.8 per game) rank fourth in the league.
- The Avalanche have conceded 232 total goals (2.8 per game), the ninth-fewest in NHL play.
- The Lightning have been an underdog in 25 games this season, with 11 upset wins (44.0%).
- Tampa Bay has won 12 of its 27 games when it is the underdog by -110 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Lightning are seventh in the league in scoring (285 goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Lightning allow 2.8 goals per game (228 in total), the sixth-fewest in the NHL.
Avalanche vs. Lightning Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colorado games have gone over this one’s 6-goal over/under 62 times.
- In Tampa Bay’s 109 games this season, 58 have finished with more goals than Monday’s total of 6.
- The total for this game (6) is 1.2 less than the combined scoring averages for the Avalanche (3.76) and Lightning (3.48).
- This game’s over/under is 0.4 more than the 5.6 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals conceded
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Lightning
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.