The Tampa Bay Lightning go on the road to play the Colorado Avalanche in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final on Saturday, June 18, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The Avalanche hold a 1-0 advantage in the series. Bookmakers list the Lightning as underdogs in this matchup, assigning them +131 odds on the moneyline against the Avalanche (-153).
Avalanche vs. Lightning Predictions
Avalanche vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Lightning Betting Trends
- The Avalanche are 69-24 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Colorado is 60-18 (winning 76.9% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -153 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 60.5%.
- The Avalanche score the fourth-most goals in the league (308 total, 3.8 per game).
- The Avalanche have conceded 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Lightning have been the underdog 24 times this season, and upset their opponent in 11, or 45.8%, of those games.
- Tampa Bay is 2-3 when oddsmakers have made them underdogs of +131 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Lightning’s 285 goals on the season (3.5 per game) rank them seventh in the NHL.
- The Lightning have one of the best defenses in the NHL, conceding 228 total goals (2.8 per game), sixth in the league.
Avalanche vs. Lightning Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent have combined for more than Saturday’s total of 6 goals 61 times this season.
- In Tampa Bay’s 108 games this season, 57 have finished with more goals than Saturday’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams combine for 7.2 goals per game, 1.24 more than the over/under for this contest.
- These two teams allow a combined 5.6 goals per game, 0.4 less than this one’s over/under.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals given up
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals given up
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Lightning
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.