Jordan Luplow leads the Arizona Diamondbacks (31-35) into a contest against the Minnesota Twins (37-29) after his two-homer performance in a 7-2 victory over the Twins. It begins at 10:10 PM ET on Saturday.
The Diamondbacks are projected as a tight favorite (-114 moneyline odds to win) against the Twins (-105). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Arizona Diamondbacks looking to Luke Weaver (1-0), and Dylan Bundy (3-3) answering the bell for the Minnesota Twins. The matchup has an over/under set at 9.5 total runs.
Diamondbacks vs. Twins Predictions
Diamondbacks vs. Twins Betting Odds
Diamondbacks vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Arizona was the moneyline favorite for three of its last 10 games, and went 1-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Diamondbacks and their opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Arizona’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Minnesota has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- The Twins and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Minnesota has won five of its last 10 games against the spread.
Diamondbacks vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Luke Weaver
- Last season Weaver and his team went 5-3-0 against the spread in games he pitched.
- Weaver and his team finished with a 2-1 record in games he appeared in when they were favored on the moneyline a season ago.
- He made 13 appearances last year and his team finished 5-8 in those games.
Projected starter: Dylan Bundy
- Bundy and his team are 3-7-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has been victorious in 25% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 1-3.
- Bundy’s team has won three of his 10 starts.
- Games started by Bundy have a 6-3-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker has accumulated a team-high 16 home runs and 33 runs batted in.
- Walker ranks 10th in homers and 46th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ketel Marte’s .269 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Marte currently ranks 180th in home runs and 145th in RBI in the bigs.
- Marte enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Daulton Varsho has 13 doubles, nine home runs and 18 walks while hitting .247.
- Varsho heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .262 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- David Peralta is hitting .236 with 13 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 19 walks.
- Peralta has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with three doubles and two RBI.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota with a batting average of .357. He’s also hit three home runs with 21 RBI.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Arraez is 221st in homers and 156th in RBI.
- Arraez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .263 with a double, two walks and two RBI.
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota in home runs with 19 and runs batted in with 33.
- Buxton currently ranks second in homers and 46th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Max Kepler has 46 hits this season and a slash line of .245/.344/.399.
- Kepler brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .263 with two doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Gio Urshela has 52 hits and an OBP of .314 to go with a slugging percentage of .382 this season.
- Urshela takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .150 with a double.
Where To Watch Diamondbacks vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.