Mike Trout leads the Los Angeles Angels (30-35) into a contest versus the Seattle Mariners (28-36), after homering twice in a 4-1 victory over the Mariners, at 10:10 PM ET on Friday.
The favored Mariners (-130 moneyline odds to win) take the field at home against the Angels (+110). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to Robbie Ray (5-6), and Michael Lorenzen (6-3) answering the bell for the Los Angeles Angels. The contest has an over/under of 7.5.
Mariners vs. Angels Predictions
Mariners vs. Angels Betting Odds
Mariners vs. Angels Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle was the moneyline favorite for four of its last 10 games, and went 2-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Mariners and their opponents combined to go over the run total three times.
- Seattle has a 4-6-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Los Angeles has a record of 1-5.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Angels and their opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Los Angeles has won five of its last 10 games against the spread.
Mariners vs. Angels Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Robbie Ray
- The Mariners have a 6-7-0 record against the spread in Ray’s starts.
- The Mariners are 2-3 in Ray’s five starts this season with Seattle as the moneyline favorite.
- Over Ray’s 13 starts, his team is 6-7.
- Ray’s starts hit the over on the run total eight times in 13 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Michael Lorenzen
- Lorenzen’s team is 5-5-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team has been victorious in 33.3% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 1-2.
- Lorenzen’s team has won six of his 10 starts this season.
- In games Lorenzen has started this season, the teams are 8-2-0 at hitting the over.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Ty France leads the Mariners with 41 runs batted in while accumulating a team-high batting average of .317.
- France’s home runs rank 42nd in MLB and he ranks 13th in RBI in MLB.
- J.P. Crawford has 13 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 28 walks while hitting .296.
- Crawford ranks 133rd in homers and 199th in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- Crawford has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with a double, three walks and an RBI.
- Adam Frazier is hitting .229 with 12 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 24 walks.
- Eugenio Suarez has hit 12 home runs to pace his team.
- Suarez enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with a home run, a walk and two RBI.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Trout leads Los Angeles in batting average (.294), home runs (18) and runs batted in (38) this season.
- Trout’s home run total ranks second in MLB, and he is 25th in RBI.
- Shohei Ohtani has collected 62 hits this season and has an OBP of .330. He’s slugging .477 on the year.
- Ohtani ranks 17th among batters in the big leagues in homers, and 27th in RBI.
- Ohtani brings an 11-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .366 with four doubles, a triple, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Taylor Ward is slashing .324/.427/.607 this season for the Angels.
- Jared Walsh has 58 hits and an OBP of .301 to go with a slugging percentage of .452 this season.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Angels
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.