The Cincinnati Reds (23-41) will look to Brandon Drury, currently on a two-game homer streak, against the Milwaukee Brewers (36-30) at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Great American Ball Park.
The Reds are favored (-111) in a projected close game against the Brewers (-108). The Cincinnati Reds will give the start to Graham Ashcraft (3-0, 2.22 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Brewers will turn to Jason Alexander. The matchup has an over/under of 9 total runs.
Reds vs. Brewers Predictions
Reds vs. Brewers Betting Odds
Reds vs. Brewers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cincinnati played as the moneyline favorite for three of its last 10 games, and finished 1-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Reds and their opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Cincinnati’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Milwaukee has a record of 0-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- Milwaukee has a record of 3-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Reds vs. Brewers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Graham Ashcraft
- In all of Ashcraft’s five starts that had a set spread, the Reds covered.
- The Reds were favored on the moneyline for two Ashcraft starts this season — they won both.
- Ashcraft’s team has won all five of his starts this season.
- Ashcraft’s starts went over the run total two times in five games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Jason Alexander
- Alexander’s team is 1-2-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- He has yet to start a game this season when his team was the moneyline underdog.
- In games Alexander has started, his team is 1-2.
- The teams have not yet hit the over in any of the three games Alexander has started this season.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Drury has hit a team-best 14 home runs.
- Drury’s home runs rank 16th in MLB and he ranks 36th in RBI in MLB.
- Drury has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with three home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Kyle Farmer’s 37 runs batted in and .289 batting average both lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Farmer ranks 136th in homers and 27th in RBI.
- Farmer brings a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .579 with a double, a walk and four RBI.
- Tommy Pham is batting .250 with nine doubles, nine home runs and 31 walks.
- Pham has hit safely in seven games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .268 with three doubles, three home runs, four walks and five RBI.
- Joey Votto has 10 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 27 walks while batting .205.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez is batting .252 with 38 RBI, both of which rank first among Milwaukee hitters this season.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Tellez’s home run total is 44th, and his RBI total is 25th.
- Tellez takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with .
- Christian Yelich has 57 hits and an OBP of .324 to go with a slugging percentage of .381 this season.
- Yelich is 81st in homers and 139th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Willy Adames’ 12 home runs lead all Milwaukee hitters, and he’s slugging .467.
- Hunter Renfroe has 45 hits and an OBP of .297 to go with a slugging percentage of .475 this season.
- Renfroe takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a home run, three walks and four RBI.
Where To Watch Reds vs. Brewers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.