The Los Angeles Angels (29-35) will try to snap a three-game losing streak when visiting the Seattle Mariners (28-35) at 10:10 PM ET on Thursday.
The Angels are favored (-119 moneyline odds to win) when they take the field at the Mariners (+101). The scheduled starters are Shohei Ohtani (4-4) for the Los Angeles Angels, and George Kirby (1-1) for the Seattle Mariners. The over/under for the game is 7.5 total runs.
Angels vs. Mariners Predictions
Angels vs. Mariners Betting Odds
Angels vs. Mariners Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles was favored on the moneyline in three of its last 10 games, and went 1-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Angels and their opponents combined to hit the over four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by bookmakers, Seattle has a record of 3-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Mariners and their opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, Seattle is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Angels vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Shohei Ohtani
- Last season when Ohtani pitched his team finished 4-6-0 against the spread.
- Ohtani’s team went 6-1 in games he pitched when they were moneyline favorites a season ago.
- In 14 opportunities with a run total set by oddsmakers last season, the games he appeared in went over four times.
Projected starter: George Kirby
- Kirby and his team are 3-4-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has won 33.3% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (1-2).
- Kirby’s team has won four of his seven starts.
- Games started by Kirby have a 6-1-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Mike Trout leads the Angels with 16 home runs while putting up a team-best batting average of .289.
- Trout’s home runs rank seventh in MLB and he ranks 33rd in RBI in MLB.
- Ohtani has put up 37 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Ohtani ranks 17th in homers and 26th in RBI.
- Ohtani takes a 10-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is batting .359 with four doubles, a triple, two home runs, four walks and five RBI.
- Taylor Ward has seven doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 26 walks while hitting .314.
- Jared Walsh has 11 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 13 walks while hitting .252.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Ty France leads Seattle in runs batted in with 41 while batting .317, which is also best on the team.
- France’s home run total ranks 41st in the big leagues, and he is 12th in RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .297 with an OBP of .386 and a slugging percentage of .434 this season.
- Crawford is 132nd in homers and 220th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Adam Frazier has collected 55 base hits, an OBP of .297 and a slugging percentage of .310 this season.
- Julio Rodriguez has 61 hits and an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .422 this season.
- Rodriguez has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .250 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
Where To Watch Angels vs. Mariners
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.