The first game of the Stanley Cup Final will see the Colorado Avalanche host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Wednesday, June 15, beginning at 8:00 PM ET. The Lightning have +133 moneyline odds against the favored Avalanche (-157).
Avalanche vs. Lightning Predictions
Avalanche vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Lightning Betting Trends
- In the 91 times this season the Avalanche have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 67-24 in those games.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -157 or shorter, Colorado has compiled a 57-18 record (winning 76.0% of its games).
- The Avalanche’s implied moneyline win probability is 61.1% in this contest.
- The Avalanche’s 308 total goals (3.8 per game) make them the fourth-best scoring team in the league.
- The Avalanche have allowed 232 total goals (2.8 per game), the ninth-fewest in NHL action.
- The Lightning have been an underdog in 22 games this season, with 11 upset wins (50.0%).
- Tampa Bay has three games this season playing as the underdog by +133 or longer, and is 2-1 in those contests.
- The Lightning’s 285 goals on the season (3.5 per game) rank them seventh in the league.
- The Lightning have one of the best defenses in the NHL, giving up 228 total goals (2.8 per game), sixth in the league.
Avalanche vs. Lightning Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 59 times this season.
- A total of 55 of Tampa Bay’s games have ended with over 6 goals this season.
- The Avalanche score 3.76 goals per game, compared to the Lightning’s average of 3.48, adding up to 1.2 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- This game’s total is 0.4 more than the 5.6 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals given up
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals given up
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Lightning
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.