The Milwaukee Brewers (34-29) meet the New York Mets (41-22) on Wednesday at Citi Field, at 7:10 PM ET.
The Mets are an underdog at home (+104) versus the Brewers (-123). The Brewers will start Corbin Burnes (3-4) versus the Mets and David Peterson (3-0). The total in the game is 7.5 total runs.
Brewers vs. Mets Predictions
Brewers vs. Mets Betting Odds
Brewers vs. Mets Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee went 1-7 across the eight games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Brewers combined with their opponents to go over the total six times.
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 1-9-0 over its past 10 games.
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, New York has a record of 4-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Mets and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- New York has won six of its last 10 games against the spread.
Brewers vs. Mets Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers have a 4-8-0 ATS record in Burnes’ 12 starts that had a set spread.
- The Brewers have been the moneyline favorite in 12 of Burnes’ starts this season, and they went 6-6 in those matchups.
- Burnes’ team has won six of his 12 starts.
- Burnes has had 12 starts with a total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in four of those outings.
Projected starter: David Peterson
- Peterson and his team have a record of 5-1-0 against the spread when he starts.
- He and his team have won each of the three games he’s started as the moneyline underdog.
- Peterson’s team is undefeated in the six games he’s started this season.
- In games Peterson has started this season, the teams are 5-1-0 at hitting the over.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez leads the Brewers in runs batted in (38) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .248.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Tellez’s home run total ranks 38th and his RBI tally ranks 18th.
- Christian Yelich is hitting .242 with nine doubles, two triples, six home runs and 27 walks.
- Among all MLB batters, Yelich ranks 105th in homers and 136th in RBI.
- Yelich heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .293 with a home run, two walks and an RBI.
- Willy Adames has a team-best 11 home runs.
- Jace Peterson has six doubles, two triples, six home runs and 16 walks while batting .221.
Mets Batting Leaders
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs with 18 and runs batted in with 59.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Alonso ranks second in home runs and first in RBI.
- Alonso brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .375 with two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Francisco Lindor has 59 hits and an OBP of .325 to go with a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
- Among all major league hitters, Lindor ranks 45th in home runs and seventh in RBI.
- Starling Marte is slashing .277/.321/.441 this season for the Mets.
- Marte enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Jeff McNeil leads New York with a .321 batting average. He’s also hit three homers and has 29 RBI.
- McNeil heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .421 with a double and two RBI.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Mets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.