The Los Angeles Dodgers (37-23) host the Los Angeles Angels (29-33) at 10:10 PM ET on Tuesday, featuring two top-10 power hitters. Mookie Betts has 16 home runs (fifth in league) for the Dodgers, and Mike Trout ranks fifth with 16 dingers for the Angels.
The Dodgers are a home favorite (-200) against the Angels (+170). The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Tony Gonsolin (7-0, 1.58 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Angels will turn to Noah Syndergaard (4-4, 3.69 ERA). The game’s total is set at 9.
Dodgers vs. Angels Predictions
Dodgers vs. Angels Betting Odds
Dodgers vs. Angels Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- The Dodgers went 4-6 over the 10 games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total two times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Dodgers are 4-6-0 against the spread over their past 10 games.
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Angels have a record of 1-6.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Angels and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Angels have four wins against the spread in their last 10 chances.
Dodgers vs. Angels Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tony Gonsolin
- The Dodgers have a 6-6-0 record against the spread in Gonsolin’s starts.
- The Dodgers are 8-4 in Gonsolin’s 12 starts this season with Los Angeles as the moneyline favorite.
- Over Gonsolin’s 11 starts, his team is 8-3.
- Gonsolin has had 12 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and three of those outings finished over the total.
Projected starter: Noah Syndergaard
- When Syndergaard starts, his team is 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Syndergaard’s team has won four of his nine starts this season.
- In Syndergaard’s nine starts with a total, the teams have hit the over four times.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Betts has hit a team-high 16 home runs.
- In MLB, Betts ranks fifth in homers and 16th in RBI.
- Trea Turner has 47 RBI while batting .298. Both are team-highs.
- Turner currently ranks 68th in home runs and fourth in RBI in the majors.
- Turner has safely hit in seven games in a row. In his last 10 games he is batting .300 with a double, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Freddie Freeman is hitting .288 with 21 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 29 walks.
- Will Smith has seven doubles, seven home runs and 26 walks while batting .248.
- Smith has safely hit in eight straight games. During his last 10 games he is hitting .314 with two doubles, two home runs, five walks and three RBI.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Trout leads Los Angeles in homers with 16 while also maintaining a team-best .293 batting average.
- Trout ranks fifth in home runs and 29th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Trout has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .467 with two doubles, three home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Shohei Ohtani is a key run producer for Los Angeles with a .247 average, 13 homers and 37 RBI.
- Ohtani is 16th in homers and 19th in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Ohtani takes an eight-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .297 with three doubles, two home runs, six walks and five RBI.
- Jared Walsh has 57 hits this season and a slash line of .260/.308/.470.
- Walsh has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .381 with a double, a triple, a home run and three RBI.
- Anthony Rendon has collected 37 hits this season and has an OBP of .328. He’s slugging .388 on the year.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Angels
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.