The Toronto Blue Jays (35-24) host the Baltimore Orioles (26-35) in AL East action, at 7:07 PM ET on Monday.
The Blue Jays are heavily favored (-300 moneyline odds to win) when they take on the Orioles (+241). The starting pitchers are Alek Manoah (7-1) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Kyle Bradish (1-3) for the Baltimore Orioles. The contest has an over/under of 8.5.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Betting Odds
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto was the moneyline favorite for nine of its last 10 games, and went 5-4 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Blue Jays and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times (nine of the games had set totals).
- Toronto has put together a 5-4-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games (oddsmakers set spreads in nine of those games).
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by sportsbooks, Baltimore has a record of 4-4.
- The Orioles and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Baltimore is 7-3-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Alek Manoah
- The Blue Jays have a 4-7-0 record against the spread in Manoah’s starts.
- The Blue Jays have been the moneyline favorite in 10 of Manoah’s starts this season, and they went 7-3 in those matchups.
- Manoah’s team is 8-3 in his 11 starts.
- Manoah has had 11 starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and two of those outings hit the over.
Projected starter: Kyle Bradish
- Bradish and his team are 5-3-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team is 5-3 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Bradish’s team has a 5-3 record in his starts this season.
- In games Bradish has started this season, the teams are 4-2-2 at hitting the over.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- George Springer is hitting .278 with 10 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 19 walks.
- Springer’s home runs rank 20th in MLB and he ranks 33rd in RBI in MLB.
- Springer has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .318 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has hit 14 home runs with 34 runs batted in. Both pace his team.
- Guerrero ranks 13th in home runs among batters in MLB and 29th in RBI.
- Guerrero has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .217 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Bo Bichette has 15 doubles, 10 home runs and 17 walks while batting .267.
- Bichette takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .326 with two doubles, three home runs, four walks and seven RBI.
- Santiago Espinal is batting .288 to lead his team.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Austin Hays leads Baltimore in runs batted in with 34 while batting .292.
- Hays ranks 68th in homers and 29th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Hays has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .381 with two doubles, a home run and six RBI.
- Anthony Santander is slugging .421 this season, with a team-best 11 homers while driving in 33 runs.
- Santander is 29th in home runs and 33rd in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Santander enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Cedric Mullins has collected 60 base hits, an OBP of .309 and a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
- Mullins heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .364 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Trey Mancini leads Baltimore in batting average (.293) this season while adding six home runs and 25 RBI.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.