The Seattle Mariners (27-33) and Minnesota Twins (35-27) square off in the first of a three-game series on Monday at T-Mobile Park, at 10:10 PM ET. The Mariners are coming off a series defeat to the Red Sox, and the Twins a series win over the Rays.
The Mariners are favored (-123 moneyline odds) when they take on the Twins (+104). The starting pitchers are Chris Flexen (2-7) for the Seattle Mariners, and Chris Archer (1-2) for the Minnesota Twins. The game’s total is 8.5.
Mariners vs. Twins Predictions
Mariners vs. Twins Betting Odds
Mariners vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle has a 2-1 record across the three games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Mariners and their opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- Seattle’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Minnesota has a record of 4-4.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
- Minnesota has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Mariners vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Chris Flexen
- The Mariners are 4-7-0 against the spread when Flexen starts.
- The Mariners were the moneyline favorite for two Flexen starts this season — they won both.
- Over Flexen’s 11 starts, his team is 3-8.
- Flexen has had 11 starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and three of those outings hit the over.
Projected starter: Chris Archer
- When Archer starts, his team is 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Minnesota has a record of 3-2 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Archer’s team has won five of his 11 starts this season.
- Games started by Archer have a 5-4-2 record at hitting the over this season.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Ty France paces the Mariners in runs batted in (38) and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .325.
- France’s home runs rank 45th in MLB and he ranks 17th in RBI in MLB.
- J.P. Crawford has 12 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 28 walks while hitting .298.
- Among all MLB hitters, Crawford ranks 132nd in home runs and 207th in RBI.
- Adam Frazier is hitting .234 with 12 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 23 walks.
- Julio Rodriguez has nine doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 18 walks while hitting .262.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota in batting average (.359) this season while adding three home runs and 19 RBI.
- Arraez is 213th in homers and 161st in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Byron Buxton is slugging .580 this season, with a team-best 17 homers while driving in 30 runs.
- Buxton currently is third in home runs and 59th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Jorge Polanco leads Minnesota in runs batted in (33) this season. He has a .242 batting average and a .386 slugging percentage.
- Max Kepler has 43 hits and an OBP of .348 to go with a slugging percentage of .410 this season.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.