Brandon Drury carries an 11-game hitting streak into the Cincinnati Reds’ (21-39) game versus the Arizona Diamondbacks (29-33), at 9:40 PM ET on Monday, at Chase Field.
The Reds (+129 underdog on the moneyline) are away versus the Diamondbacks (-152). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Arizona Diamondbacks looking to Merrill Kelly (5-3), and Mike Minor (0-2) answering the bell for the Cincinnati Reds. The total in the game is set at 9 total runs.
Diamondbacks vs. Reds Predictions
Diamondbacks vs. Reds Betting Odds
Diamondbacks vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Arizona has been named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just twice in the last 10 games, and split those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Diamondbacks and their opponents combined to go over the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Arizona’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Cincinnati has played as the underdog in three of its past 10 games and has won one of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Reds and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Cincinnati is 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Diamondbacks vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Merrill Kelly
- When Kelly starts, the Diamondbacks have gone 8-6-0 against the spread.
- The Diamondbacks were named the moneyline favorite for two Kelly starts this season — they won both.
- Kelly’s team has won six of his 12 starts.
- Kelly has had 14 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and seven of those outings hit the over.
Projected starter: Mike Minor
- Minor has a record of 0-2-0 ATS in two starts with a spread this season.
- He has yet to start a game this season when his team was the moneyline underdog.
- Minor’s team is 0-2 when he starts this season.
- In the two games with a total started by Minor this season, the teams hit the over once.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker has racked up a team-high 15 home runs and 31 runs batted in.
- Walker’s home runs rank 10th in MLB and he ranks 48th in RBI in MLB.
- Ketel Marte has a club-best .267 batting average.
- Marte currently ranks 170th in home runs and 133rd in RBI in the bigs.
- Daulton Varsho has 12 doubles, nine home runs and 18 walks while hitting .248.
- Varsho has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .273 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- David Peralta is hitting .232 with 11 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 19 walks.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Drury leads Cincinnati with 11 home runs this season. He’s batting .271 with 30 RBI.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Drury ranks 29th in home runs and 59th in RBI.
- Drury heads into this game on an 11-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .395 with a double, three home runs, three walks and four RBI.
- Tommy Pham is batting .247 with an OBP of .345 and a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- Pham ranks 54th overall in homers and 97th in RBI this year.
- Pham has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Kyle Farmer leads Cincinnati in runs batted in with 35 while batting .275 with five homers.
- Farmer heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .313 with two walks and three RBI.
- Joey Votto has collected 31 hits this season and has an OBP of .344. He’s slugging .389 on the year.
Where To Watch Diamondbacks vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.