Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals will see the Tampa Bay Lightning take the ice against the New York Rangers on Saturday, June 11, beginning at 8:00 PM ET. The Lightning are on top 3-2 in the series. The Rangers are underdogs (+169) in this decisive matchup with the Lightning (-205). Go here for the latest Stanley Cup odds.
Lightning vs. Rangers Predictions
Lightning vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Lightning are 54-28 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Tampa Bay is 24-8 (winning 75.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -205 or shorter.
- The Lightning’s implied moneyline win probability is 67.2% in this contest.
- The Lightning’s 285 total goals (3.5 per game) rank seventh in the league.
- The Lightning have conceded 228 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking sixth in league play for the fewest goals against.
- This season the Rangers have 23 wins in the 48 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- New York has four games this season playing as the underdog by +169 or longer, and is 2-2 in those contests.
- The Rangers’ 250 goals on the season (3.0 per game) rank them 15th in the NHL.
- The Rangers have one of the top defenses in the NHL, conceding 204 total goals (just 2.5 per game), second in the NHL.
Lightning vs. Rangers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 5.5 goals 55 times.
- A total of 50 of New York’s games have finished with over 5.5 goals this season.
- The total for this game (5.5) is 1.0 less than the combined scoring averages for the Lightning (3.48) and Rangers (3.05).
- The 5.3 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.2 less than the total set for this contest.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals conceded
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 22 goals and 74 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 30 goals and 52 assists
- Chris Kreider: 52 goals and 25 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 36-13-4 record, .935 save percentage, 106 goals conceded
Where To Watch Lightning vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.