The Seattle Mariners (26-32) host the Boston Red Sox (31-28) at 10:10 PM ET on Saturday, a game featuring two of MLB’s most consistent hitters. Ty France has an average of .330 (seventh in league) for the Mariners, while J.D. Martinez ranks third at .349 for the Red Sox.
The Red Sox (+101 underdog moneyline odds to win) visit the Mariners (-120). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to George Kirby (1-1), and Michael Wacha (4-1) answering the bell for the Boston Red Sox. The matchup has an over/under set at 8 total runs.
Mariners vs. Red Sox Predictions
Mariners vs. Red Sox Betting Odds
Mariners vs. Red Sox Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle has a 2-1 record over the three games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Mariners and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- Seattle is 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In three games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Boston has a record of 2-1.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Red Sox and their opponents are 3-7-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Boston has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Mariners vs. Red Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: George Kirby
- The Mariners have gone 3-3-0 against the spread when Kirby starts.
- The Mariners are 2-1 in Kirby’s three starts this season with Seattle as the moneyline favorite.
- Kirby’s team has won three of his six starts.
- Kirby’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in five of six contests.
Projected starter: Michael Wacha
- When Wacha starts, his team is 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- He and his team have won each of the four games he’s started as the moneyline underdog.
- Wacha’s team has a 7-2 record in his starts this season.
- In games Wacha has started this season, the teams are 2-7-0 at hitting the over.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- France paces the Mariners with 38 runs batted in while racking up a team-high batting average of .330.
- Among all batters in MLB action, France’s home run total ranks 44th and his RBI tally ranks 15th.
- France takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with a double, two home runs, a walk and two RBI.
- J.P. Crawford has 12 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 27 walks while batting .295.
- Among all MLB hitters, Crawford ranks 123rd in home runs and 195th in RBI.
- Crawford takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with two doubles, three walks and two RBI.
- Adam Frazier is hitting .238 with 12 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 22 walks.
- Julio Rodriguez has nine doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 18 walks while batting .264.
Red Sox Batting Leaders
- Rafael Devers leads Boston with 12 home runs this season. He’s batting .335 with 31 RBI.
- Among all batters in the majors, Devers’ home run total is 16th, and his RBI total is 40th.
- Xander Bogaerts is batting .318 with an OBP of .383 and a slugging percentage of .477 this season.
- Bogaerts ranks 92nd among hitters in MLB in homers, and 72nd in RBI.
- Bogaerts heads into this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with two doubles and an RBI.
- Martinez is batting .349 to lead Boston, while adding six homers and 24 runs batted in this season.
- Martinez has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with three doubles, a home run, three walks and an RBI.
- Alex Verdugo has 52 hits and an OBP of .293 to go with a slugging percentage of .362 this season.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Red Sox
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.