The Minnesota Twins (34-26) will look for continued production from a hitter on a roll against the Tampa Bay Rays (34-24) on Saturday at 2:10 PM ET, at Target Field. Byron Buxton is on a three-game homer streak.
The Twins are favored at home (-123) against the Rays (+104). The Minnesota Twins will give the start to Chi Chi Gonzalez and the Rays will turn to Shane Baz. The total in the game is 9 total runs.
Twins vs. Rays Predictions
Twins vs. Rays Betting Odds
Twins vs. Rays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota has a 1-2 record over the three games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Twins combined with their opponents to go over the total six times.
- Minnesota’s record against the spread is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Tampa Bay has been the underdog twice in the last 10 games and lost both contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rays and their opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Tampa Bay has won four of its last 10 games against the spread.
Twins vs. Rays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Chi Chi González
- González and his team were moneyline underdogs each time he pitched a season ago.
Projected starter: Shane Baz
- The righty did not pitch as the moneyline underdog in any games last season.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads the Twins with a .360 batting average.
- Arraez ranks 252nd in homers and 195th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Arraez heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .350 with a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Buxton has hit 17 home runs to lead his team.
- Buxton currently ranks second in homers and 46th in RBI in the bigs.
- Buxton has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with a double, five home runs, three walks and seven RBI.
- Jorge Polanco paces the Twins with 32 runs batted in.
- Polanco has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .400 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and four RBI.
- Max Kepler is batting .243 with seven doubles, a triple, six home runs and 25 walks.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (30) this season while batting .258.
- Arozarena’s home run total ranks 61st in the big leagues, and he is 46th in RBI.
- Yandy Diaz is batting .269 to lead Tampa Bay, while adding three homers and 12 runs batted in this season.
- Diaz ranks 207th in homers and 242nd in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Manuel Margot has 46 hits this season and a slash line of .313/.380/.435.
- Ji-Man Choi has collected 35 hits this season and has an OBP of .367. He’s slugging .484 on the year.
- Choi takes a nine-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is batting .306 with four doubles, two home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Rays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.