The Philadelphia Phillies (28-29) will aim to keep a seven-game winning streak going when they host the Arizona Diamondbacks (28-31) at 7:05 PM ET on Friday.
The Phillies are favored at home (-127) against the Diamondbacks (+108). The scheduled starters are Kyle Gibson (3-2) for the Philadelphia Phillies, and Zac Gallen (4-1) for the Arizona Diamondbacks. The total for this game is 8.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Philadelphia has a 5-2 record across the seven games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Phillies and their opponents combined to go over the total eight times.
- Philadelphia has gone 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by bookmakers, Arizona has a record of 4-4.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, Arizona is 6-4-0 against the spread.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kyle Gibson
- The Phillies are 9-2-0 ATS in Gibson’s 11 starts that had a set spread.
- The Phillies have been favored on the moneyline in four of Gibson’s starts this season, and they went 3-1 in those matchups.
- Gibson’s team has put together a 6-5 record over his 11 starts.
- Gibson’s starts hit the over on the run total four times in 11 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Zac Gallen
- When Gallen starts, his team is 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 6-1.
- Gallen’s team has won seven of his 10 starts this season.
- Games Gallen has started this season hit the over three times in 11 chances.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper has put up a team-high batting average of .308, and leads the Phillies in home runs (15) and runs batted in (45).
- Harper ranks fifth in home runs and fifth in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Harper enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with a double, three home runs, three walks and nine RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber has hit 15 home runs to pace his team.
- Schwarber ranks fifth in home runs and 31st in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Schwarber brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .286 with three doubles, a home run, four walks and four RBI.
- Nicholas Castellanos has 13 doubles, seven home runs and 18 walks while batting .250.
- Castellanos has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .235 with four walks and an RBI.
- Rhys Hoskins is hitting .221 with nine doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 25 walks.
- Hoskins has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with a home run, two walks and two RBI.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker is batting .200 this season with a team-high 15 home runs and 28 RBI.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Walker ranks fifth in homers and 57th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte leads Arizona in batting with a .272 average while slugging four homers and driving in 20 runs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Marte ranks 156th in homers and 134th in RBI.
- Marte heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Daulton Varsho has 45 hits this season and a slash line of .238/.310/.418.
- David Peralta has 41 hits and an OBP of .307 to go with a slugging percentage of .435 this season.
Where To Watch Phillies vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.