The Boston Celtics are 4-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors at TD Garden on Friday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Celtics hold a 2-1 series lead. The matchup has an over/under set at 215 points.
Celtics vs. Warriors Predictions
Celtics vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Celtics games averaged 206.7 total points, 8.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 5.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Golden State is 7-3 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Golden State’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Warriors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 215.4 points scored. That’s 0.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Warriors have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their 111.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Boston has gone 59-43-3 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Celtics are 27-28-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Boston have hit the over 51 times out of 107 chances this season.
- The Celtics make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.8 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (43.8%).
- Boston is 37-17-2 against the spread and 43-13 overall when it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
- Golden State has compiled a 53-49-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 6-3 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving Golden State have hit the over 47 times out of 106 chances this season.
- The Warriors have shot at a 46.9% clip from the field this season, 3.5 percentage points higher than the 43.4% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- Golden State is 37-18-2 against the spread and 45-12 overall when it shoots better than 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Warriors Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston games have hit the over on this matchup’s 215-point over/under 52 times.
- This season, 61 of Golden State’s games have ended with a score higher than 215 points.
- The total for the contest of 215 is 7.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Celtics (111.8 points per game) and the Warriors (111.0 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 5.0 fewer points than the 210 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Celtics have seen a 215.1 average over/under in their games this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.1 points separates the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (220.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (215 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Otto Porter Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.4 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (80-for-216)
Where To Watch Celtics vs. Warriors
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.