The Boston Celtics are 3.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors at TD Garden on Wednesday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The series is tied 1-1. The matchup has an over/under of 212.5.
Celtics vs. Warriors Predictions
Celtics vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Boston has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Boston’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Celtics games averaged 205.8 total points, 6.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 6.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Golden State covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Golden State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Warriors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 215.9 points scored. That’s 3.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Warriors have scored 2.1 more points per contest compared to their 111.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread 58 times over 104 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Celtics have an ATS record of 29-28-2.
- Boston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 50 times out of 106 chances this season.
- This season, the Celtics have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.8% higher than the 43.8% of shots the Warriors’ opponents have made.
- In games Boston shoots higher than 43.8% from the field, it is 37-17-2 against the spread and 43-13 overall.
- Golden State is 53-48-3 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 8-3.
- Games involving Golden State have hit the over 46 times out of 105 chances this season.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.9% from the field, 3.5% higher than the 43.4% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- Golden State is 37-18-2 against the spread and 45-12 overall when it shoots better than 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Warriors Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 212.5 points 56 times this season.
- This season, 61 of Golden State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 212.5 points.
- The Celtics average 111.8 points per game against the Warriors’ 111.0, totaling 10.3 points over the matchup’s over/under of 212.5.
- This game’s over/under is 2.5 fewer points than the 210 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Celtics games is 215.1 points, 2.6 more than the over/under of 212.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.7 points separates the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (220.2 points) and this game’s over/under (212.5 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Otto Porter Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.4 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (80-for-216)
Where To Watch Celtics vs. Warriors
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.