The Milwaukee Brewers (33-23) meet the Philadelphia Phillies (25-29) after Kolten Wong homered twice in a 6-4 defeat to the Padres. The game begins at 8:10 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Brewers are a tight favorite (-110 moneyline odds to win) when they meet the Phillies (-110). The scheduled starters are Jason Alexander for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Ranger Suarez (4-3) for the Philadelphia Phillies. The contest has a set total of 8.5.
Brewers vs. Phillies Predictions
Brewers vs. Phillies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Brewers vs. Phillies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee has a 3-6 record from the nine games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total seven times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Philadelphia has played as the underdog three times over its past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Phillies and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Philadelphia has won of its last 10 games against the spread.
Brewers vs. Phillies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jason Alexander
- Alexander has started just one game with a set spread, which the Brewers failed to cover.
- The Brewers were the moneyline favorite for one Alexander start this season — they lost.
- His team lost the only matchup he’s appeared in this season.
- Alexander’s only start with a total this season went under.
Projected starter: Ranger Suárez
- Suarez’s team is 5-5-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 2-2 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Suarez’s team has a 6-4 record in his starts this season.
- Out of Suarez’s 10 starts with a total this season, seven have hit the over.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez paces the Brewers in home runs (10), runs batted in (36) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .249.
- In MLB play, Tellez ranks 26th in homers and 13th in RBI.
- Wong is batting .229 with eight doubles, three triples, five home runs and 21 walks.
- Wong ranks 105th in home runs among hitters in MLB action and 159th in RBI.
- Christian Yelich is hitting .218 with nine doubles, two triples, five home runs and 26 walks.
- Tyrone Taylor has nine doubles, a triple, six home runs and nine walks while batting .231.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper leads Philadelphia in batting average (.309) and runs batted in (40) this season while also slugging 13 homers.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Harper ranks 10th in home runs and seventh in RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber’s 14 home runs are most among Philadelphia batters. He’s driven in 27 runs this season while slugging .457.
- Schwarber is fifth in home runs and 49th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Nicholas Castellanos has 50 hits this season and a slash line of .244/.302/.410.
- Rhys Hoskins has collected 43 hits this season and has an OBP of .305. He’s slugging .392 on the year.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Phillies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.