The Los Angeles Dodgers (35-19) and Chicago White Sox (25-27) clash in the first of a three-game series on Tuesday at Guaranteed Rate Field, at 8:10 PM ET. The Dodgers are coming off a series split with the Mets, and the White Sox a series win over the Rays.
The White Sox are an underdog at home (+115) against the Dodgers (-135). The Dodgers will start Mitch White (0-1) against the White Sox and Michael Kopech (1-2). The matchup has an over/under of 8.5 total runs.
Dodgers vs. White Sox Predictions
Dodgers vs. White Sox Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Dodgers vs. White Sox Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has a 5-5 record from the 10 games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Dodgers combined with their opponents to go over the total three times.
- Los Angeles has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Chicago has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has gone 2-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the White Sox and their opponents are in their last 10 games with a total.
- Chicago has won of its last 10 games against the spread.
Dodgers vs. White Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Mitch White
- The Dodgers have a 2-1-0 record against the spread in White’s starts.
- The Dodgers were the moneyline favorite for two White starts this season — they split the games.
- White’s team has put together a 2-1 record over his three starts.
- White’s team has hit the over in each of his three starts with a total this season.
Projected starter: Michael Kopech
- Kopech’s team is 3-6-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Chicago has a record of 1-2 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Kopech’s team has a 4-5 record in his starts this season.
- In Kopech’s nine starts with a total, the teams have hit the over three times.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Mookie Betts has put up a team-high batting average of .303, and leads the Dodgers in home runs (16).
- Betts ranks second in homers and 10th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Freddie Freeman has 20 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 28 walks while batting .294.
- Freeman currently ranks 145th in home runs and 31st in RBI in the bigs.
- Freeman has safely hit in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .217 with a double and an RBI.
- Trea Turner has put up a team-high 45 runs batted in.
- Justin Turner has 16 doubles, four home runs and 18 walks while batting .223.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu leads Chicago in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (23) this season while batting .255.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Abreu’s home run total is 55th, and his RBI total is 92nd.
- Luis Robert has collected 47 hits this season and has an OBP of .325. He’s slugging .440 on the year.
- Robert currently is 71st in homers and 127th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Andrew Vaughn is among the top hitters for Chicago with a .298 average, six homers and 23 RBI.
- Vaughn enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .333 with two doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Jake Burger is batting .245 with an OBP of .289 and a slugging percentage of .434 this season.
- Burger takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .222 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. White Sox
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.