The Baltimore Orioles (23-33) and Chicago Cubs (23-32) square off in the first of a two-game series on Tuesday at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, at 7:05 PM ET. The Orioles are coming off a series defeat to the Guardians, and the Cubs a series loss to the Cardinals.
An expected tight matchup pits the Orioles (-110 on the moneyline) against the Cubs (-110). The Orioles will give the ball to Kyle Bradish (1-3) against the Cubs and Kyle Hendricks (2-5). The contest has an over/under of 8.5.
Orioles vs. Cubs Predictions
Orioles vs. Cubs Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Orioles vs. Cubs Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Over the last 10 games, Baltimore has not been listed as the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers.
- In their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Orioles combined with their opponents to hit the over on the total six times.
- Baltimore’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Chicago has a record of 3-5.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cubs and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- Chicago has won of its last 10 games against the spread.
Orioles vs. Cubs Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kyle Bradish
- The Orioles have gone 4-3-0 against the spread when Bradish starts.
- The Orioles have not been favored on the moneyline when Bradish starts this season.
- Bradish’s team has won four of his seven starts.
- Bradish has had seven starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and three of those matchups hit the over.
Projected starter: Kyle Hendricks
- Hendricks and his team are 8-3-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Chicago has a record of 5-3 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Hendricks’ team has a 6-5 record in his starts this season.
- In games Hendricks has started this season, the teams are 4-6-1 at hitting the over.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Austin Hays is hitting .283 with 12 doubles, six home runs and 18 walks.
- In MLB play, Hays ranks 71st in home runs and 42nd in RBI.
- Anthony Santander’s nine home runs and 30 runs batted in both lead his team.
- Santander ranks 34th in home runs among hitters in MLB action and 31st in RBI.
- Trey Mancini has accumulated a team-best batting average of .305.
- Cedric Mullins has 12 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 15 walks while hitting .236.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Ian Happ has been key for Chicago with 48 hits, an OBP of .373 plus a slugging percentage of .449.
- Happ’s home run total ranks 71st in MLB, and he is 37th in RBI.
- Happ has hit safely in seven games in a row. In his last 10 games he is hitting .278 with four doubles, a triple, a home run, four walks and four RBI.
- Willson Contreras’ batting average of .276 leads all Chicago hitters this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Contreras is 34th in home runs and 107th in RBI.
- Contreras takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with a double, a home run, four walks and four RBI.
- Frank Schwindel has collected 47 base hits, an OBP of .288 and a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
- Patrick Wisdom leads Chicago in home runs with 12 and runs batted in with 31.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Cubs
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.