The Tampa Bay Lightning are set for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals against the New York Rangers at Amalie Arena on Tuesday, June 7, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The Rangers lead the series 2-1. The Rangers are the underdog (+147) in this matchup with the Lightning (-172).
Lightning vs. Rangers Predictions
Lightning vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Lightning are 52-28 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay is 32-13 when playing with moneyline odds of -172 or shorter (71.1% win percentage).
- The Lightning have a 63.2% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
- The Lightning score the seventh-most goals in the league (285 total, 3.5 per game).
- Defensively, the Lightning are one of the stingiest units in league play, giving up 228 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank sixth.
- The Rangers have been an underdog in 46 games this season, with 23 upset wins (50.0%).
- New York has 13 games this season playing as the underdog by +147 or longer, and is 4-9 in those contests.
- With 250 goals (3.0 per game), the Rangers have the league’s 15th-ranked offense.
- The Rangers’ total of 204 goals allowed (just 2.5 per game) is second in the league.
Lightning vs. Rangers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 5.5 goals 55 times.
- This season, 50 of New York’s games have featured more than 5.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.5 goals per game, 1.0299999999999994 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.2 more than the 5.3 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals given up
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 22 goals and 74 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 30 goals and 52 assists
- Chris Kreider: 52 goals and 25 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 36-13-4 record, .935 save percentage, 106 goals allowed
Where To Watch Lightning vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.