The Cleveland Guardians (24-25) will look to Andres Gimenez, on a two-game homer streak, when they take on the Texas Rangers (25-28) and Adolis Garcia, who has also homered in two games in a row. It begins at 7:10 PM ET on Monday, at Progressive Field.
The Guardians (-113 on the moneyline) and the Rangers (-106) will square off in an expected tight matchup. The starting pitchers are Cal Quantrill (2-3) for the Cleveland Guardians, and Jon Gray (1-2) for the Texas Rangers. The contest has a set total of 8.5.
Guardians vs. Rangers Predictions
Guardians vs. Rangers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Guardians vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland has a 6-2 record across the eight games it was moneyline favorites in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Guardians and their opponents combined to go over the total four times.
- Cleveland’s ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Texas has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Texas is 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Guardians vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Cal Quantrill
- The Guardians have a 6-5-0 ATS record in Quantrill’s 11 starts that had a set spread.
- The Guardians have a 1-3 record in Quantrill’s four starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Quantrill’s team has won three of his nine starts.
- Quantrill’s starts hit the over on the run total five times in 11 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Jon Gray
- Gray’s team is 6-2-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 2-5 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Gray’s team has a 3-5 record in his starts this season.
- Games Gray has started this season hit the over five times in eight chances.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez leads the Guardians with 14 home runs and 53 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-high batting average of .297.
- Ramirez ranks fifth in homers and first in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Myles Straw has nine doubles, a triple and 28 walks while hitting .231.
- Straw currently ranks 357th in homers and 306th in RBI in the majors.
- Owen Miller is hitting .275 with 13 doubles, four home runs and 15 walks.
- Gimenez is batting .307 with seven doubles, two triples, seven home runs and four walks.
- Gimenez enters this game on an eight-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .297 with a double, three home runs, a walk and nine RBI.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Corey Seager is batting .232 this season with a team-high 11 home runs.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Seager is 20th in homers and 70th in RBI.
- Garcia is a key run producer for Texas with a .229 average, 10 homers and 36 RBI.
- Garcia is 26th in home runs and 13th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Garcia has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with two home runs and five RBI.
- Marcus Semien has 41 hits this season and a slash line of .196/.257/.292.
- Semien enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .174 with two home runs and two RBI.
- Kole Calhoun has 40 hits and an OBP of .305 to go with a slugging percentage of .432 this season.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.