The Cincinnati Reds (18-35) host the Arizona Diamondbacks (26-29) at 6:40 PM ET on Monday, in a matchup between two teams on losing streaks. The Reds have dropped three in a row, and the Diamondbacks two straight.
The favored Reds (-126 on the moneyline to win) take the field at home against the Diamondbacks (+106). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Cincinnati Reds looking to Hunter Greene (2-7), and Madison Bumgarner (2-4) getting the nod for the Arizona Diamondbacks. The contest has an over/under of 9.5.
Reds vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Reds vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Reds vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cincinnati played as the moneyline favorite in four of its last 10 games, and finished 1-3 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Reds and their opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- Cincinnati’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
- Arizona has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Reds vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Hunter Greene
- The Reds have a 4-6-0 ATS record in Greene’s 10 starts with a set spread.
- The Reds have not been favored on the moneyline when Greene starts this season.
- Greene’s team is 2-8 in his 10 starts.
- Greene’s starts hit the over on the run total four times in 10 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Madison Bumgarner
- Bumgarner and his team are 7-4-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team is 5-6 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Bumgarner’s team has a 5-6 record in his starts this season.
- In Bumgarner’s 11 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over five times.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Brandon Drury has a team-high nine homers.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Drury’s home run total ranks 34th and his RBI tally ranks 49th.
- Drury takes a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .381 with a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Kyle Farmer’s 30 RBI and .258 batting average both lead his team.
- Farmer ranks 103rd in home runs among hitters in MLB and 31st in RBI.
- Tommy Pham is batting .245 with six doubles, six home runs and 27 walks.
- Pham has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .412 with a double, a home run, three walks and seven RBI.
- Tyler Stephenson is batting .298 with seven doubles, four home runs and 10 walks.
- Stephenson enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs (14) and runs batted in (26) this season while batting .203.
- In all of MLB, Walker is fifth in homers and 59th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .262 to lead Arizona, while adding three homers and 18 runs batted in this season.
- Marte currently is 191st in home runs and 148th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Daulton Varsho has 43 hits this season and a slash line of .243/.318/.435.
- David Peralta is batting .240 with an OBP of .317 and a slugging percentage of .455 this season.
Where To Watch Reds vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.