Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at Amalie Arena on Sunday, June 5 showcases the Tampa Bay Lightning and the New York Rangers meeting at 3:00 PM ET. The Rangers lead the series 2-0. The Lightning are listed with -171 odds on the moneyline against the Rangers (+145).
Lightning vs. Rangers Predictions
Lightning vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Lightning are 51-28 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -171 or shorter, Tampa Bay has compiled a 31-13 record (winning 70.5% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Lightning have an implied probability of 63.1% to win.
- The Lightning’s 285 total goals (3.5 per game) make them the seventh-best scoring team in the league.
- The Lightning have allowed 228 total goals (2.8 per game), the sixth-fewest in NHL play.
- The Rangers have been listed as the underdog 45 times this season, and upset their opponent 23 times.
- New York has 13 games this season playing as an underdog by +145 or longer, and is 4-9 in those contests.
- The Rangers have 250 goals this season (3.0 per game), 15th in the league.
- The Rangers give up only 2.5 goals per game (204 in total), the second-fewest in the NHL.
Lightning vs. Rangers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 55 of Tampa Bay’s 101 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- A total of 50 of New York’s games have finished with over 5.5 goals this season.
- The total for this game (5.5) is 1.0 less than the combined scoring averages for the Lightning (3.48) and Rangers (3.05).
- The 5.3 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.2 less than the total set for this contest.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals conceded
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 22 goals and 74 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 30 goals and 52 assists
- Chris Kreider: 52 goals and 25 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 36-13-4 record, .935 save percentage, 106 goals given up
Where To Watch Lightning vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.