The Colorado Avalanche and Edmonton Oilers take the ice in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Saturday, June 4, beginning at 8:00 PM ET. The Avalanche hold a 2-0 lead in the series. The Oilers have +105 moneyline odds against the favorite Avalanche (-126).
Avalanche vs. Oilers Predictions
Avalanche vs. Oilers Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Oilers Betting Trends
- The Avalanche are 65-24 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -126 or shorter, Colorado is 62-23 (winning 72.9% of the time).
- The Avalanche have a 55.8% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
- The Avalanche score the fourth-most goals in the league (308 total, 3.8 per game).
- The Avalanche have given up 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- This season the Oilers have 12 wins in the 32 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Edmonton has 21 games this season playing as an underdog by +105 or longer, and is 8-13 in those contests.
- The Oilers are seventh in the league in scoring (285 goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Oilers’ total of 251 goals allowed (3.1 per game) is 18th in the NHL.
Avalanche vs. Oilers Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (7 goals) 50 times this season.
- There have been 53 Edmonton games with over 7 goals this season.
- The Avalanche score 3.76 goals per game, compared to the Oilers’ average of 3.48, adding up to 0.2 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 7.
- The 5.9 goals per game these two teams allow are 1.1 less than the total set for this contest.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 44 goals and 79 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 55 goals and 55 assists
- Zach Hyman: 27 goals and 27 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 27-12-4 record, .903 save percentage, 136 goals allowed
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Oilers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.