The Tampa Bay Lightning visit the New York Rangers for Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at Madison Square Garden on Friday, June 3, beginning at 8:00 PM ET. The Rangers are ahead in the series 1-0. The Lightning are favored (-123) against the Rangers (+103).
Lightning vs. Rangers Predictions
Lightning vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Lightning have gone 51-26 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay is 48-21 when it has played with moneyline odds of -123 or shorter (69.6% win percentage).
- The Lightning have a 55.2% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
- The Lightning score the seventh-most goals in the league (285 total, 3.5 per game).
- The Lightning have conceded 228 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking sixth in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- The Rangers have been an underdog in 43 games this season, with 21 upset wins (48.8%).
- New York is 12-18 when it is underdogs of +103 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Rangers’ 250 goals on the season (3.0 per game) rank them 15th in the NHL.
- The Rangers concede just 2.5 goals per game (204 in total), the second-fewest in the NHL.
Lightning vs. Rangers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 55 Tampa Bay games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- There have been 50 New York games with more than 5.5 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (5.5) is 1.0 less than the combined scoring averages for the Lightning (3.48) and Rangers (3.05).
- These two teams concede a combined 5.3 goals per game, 0.2 less than this one’s over/under.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals allowed
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 22 goals and 74 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 30 goals and 52 assists
- Chris Kreider: 52 goals and 25 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 36-13-4 record, .935 save percentage, 106 goals given up
Where To Watch Lightning vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.