The No. 2 squad in the NL, the Los Angeles Dodgers (33-17), take on the No. 1 team in the league, the New York Mets (35-17), Thursday at 10:10 PM ET at Dodger Stadium.
The Dodgers are the road favorite (-162) versus the Mets (+142). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Tony Gonsolin (5-0), and Taijuan Walker (3-0) getting the nod for the New York Mets. The matchup has an over/under of 8.5 total runs.
Dodgers vs. Mets Predictions
Dodgers vs. Mets Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Dodgers vs. Mets Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles went 6-4 across the 10 games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Dodgers and their opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- In four games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by bookmakers, New York has a record of 2-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Mets and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times.
- Over its last 10 games, New York is 9-1-0 against the spread.
Dodgers vs. Mets Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tony Gonsolin
- The Dodgers have a 4-6-0 record against the spread in Gonsolin’s starts.
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite in 10 of Gonsolin’s starts this season, and they went 6-4 in those games.
- Gonsolin’s team has a 6-3 record in his starts this season.
- Gonsolin has had 10 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in three of those games.
Projected starter: Taijuan Walker
- When Walker starts, his team is 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- His team is 1-1 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Walker’s team has won four of his seven starts this season.
- Games started by Walker have a 2-5-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Mookie Betts has a team-high batting average of .306, and leads the Dodgers in home runs (16).
- Betts’ home runs rank second in MLB and he ranks 11th in RBI in MLB.
- Freddie Freeman has 19 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 28 walks while batting .295.
- Among all MLB hitters, Freeman ranks 126th in home runs and 20th in RBI.
- Trea Turner has racked up a team-best 42 runs batted in.
- Turner brings a 24-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .325 with two doubles, a triple, three home runs, two walks and 12 RBI.
- Justin Turner is hitting .228 with 15 doubles, four home runs and 15 walks.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs (13) and runs batted in (47) this season while batting .284.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Alonso’s home run total is fourth, and his RBI total is second.
- Francisco Lindor has collected 52 hits this season and has an OBP of .345. He’s slugging .442 on the year.
- Lindor ranks 37th among batters in MLB in homers, and third in RBI.
- Lindor takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a triple, a walk and nine RBI.
- Jeff McNeil’s batting average of .318 leads all New York hitters this season.
- Starling Marte has collected 53 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .444 on the year.
- Marte brings a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .333 with a double, a triple, two home runs, two walks and nine RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Mets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.