The Washington Nationals (18-34) hope to stop their three-game losing run against the Cincinnati Reds (17-32), at 6:40 PM ET on Thursday.
The Nationals are an away underdog (+111) at the Reds (-131). The scheduled starters are Graham Ashcraft (1-0) for the Cincinnati Reds, and Joan Adon (1-8) for the Washington Nationals. The matchup has an over/under of 9.5 total runs.
Reds vs. Nationals Predictions
Reds vs. Nationals Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Reds vs. Nationals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cincinnati was listed as the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers just two times over the last 10 games, and split those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Reds and their opponents combined to go over the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Cincinnati’s record against the spread is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Washington has played as the underdog in six of its past 10 games and has won one of those contests.
- In their last 11 games with a total, the Nationals and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times.
- Washington is 4-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Reds vs. Nationals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Graham Ashcraft
- Ashcraft has started two games with set spreads, and the Reds covered in both chances.
- The Reds have not been favored on the moneyline when Ashcraft starts this season.
- His team won both of the games he’s appeared in this season.
- Ashcraft’s two starts with a total this season both went under.
Projected starter: Joan Adon
- Adon and his team have not covered in any of the 10 games with a spread he’s started this season.
- He has started eight games with his team as the moneyline underdog, and lost each time.
- Adon’s team has a 1-9 record in his starts this season.
- Games Adon has started this season hit the over four times in 10 chances.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Brandon Drury has put up a team-best eight home runs and 26 runs batted in.
- In baseball, Drury ranks 37th in home runs and 36th in RBI.
- Kyle Farmer’s .257 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Farmer ranks 125th in home runs and 48th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Tommy Pham is hitting .233 with six doubles, five home runs and 24 walks.
- Pham takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .294 with a double, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Tyler Stephenson is batting .286 with six doubles, four home runs and nine walks.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Juan Soto is batting .222 this season with a team-high nine home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Soto’s home run total is 29th, and his RBI total is 154th.
- Josh Bell is a key run producer for Washington with a .304 average, four homers and 28 RBI.
- Bell ranks 125th in home runs and 29th in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Bell enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .333 with a double, two walks and three RBI.
- Nelson Cruz has 40 hits this season and a slash line of .235/.325/.341.
- Cesar Hernandez is batting .282 with an OBP of .332 and a slugging percentage of .352 this season.
Where To Watch Reds vs. Nationals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.