The Texas Rangers (23-24) host the Tampa Bay Rays (28-20) at 8:05 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Rangers are favored (-135 on the moneyline to win) when they host the Rays (+115). The starting pitchers are Martin Perez (3-2) for the Texas Rangers, and Ryan Yarbrough (0-1) for the Tampa Bay Rays. The game’s total is set at 8.
Rangers vs. Rays Predictions
Rangers vs. Rays Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rangers vs. Rays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Texas was named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just twice in the last 10 games, and split those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Rangers and their opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- Texas’ record against the spread is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Tampa Bay has been the underdog twice and split those games 1-1.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rays and their opponents are in their last 10 games with a total.
- Tampa Bay has a record of 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Rangers vs. Rays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Martín Pérez
- The Rangers have gone 7-2-0 ATS in Pérez’s nine starts with a set spread.
- The Rangers are 2-1 in Pérez’s three starts this season with Texas as the moneyline favorite.
- Pérez’s team has put together a 6-3 record in his nine starts.
- Pérez has started nine contests with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in two of them.
Projected starter: Ryan Yarbrough
- Yarbrough and his team are 2-2-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- He and his team have lost each of the three games he’s started as the moneyline underdog.
- Yarbrough’s team is 1-3 when he starts this season.
- In Yarbrough’s four starts with a total, the teams have hit the over two times.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Corey Seager leads the Rangers with 10 home runs.
- Among batters in MLB play, Seager ranks 19th in homers and 58th in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia has racked up 29 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Garcia ranks 45th in home runs and 17th in RBI this season.
- Jonah Heim is hitting .257 with five doubles, six home runs and 12 walks.
- Kole Calhoun has a club-high .273 batting average.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Wander Franco leads Tampa Bay in batting average (.264) this season while adding four home runs and 19 RBI.
- Franco ranks 117th in homers and 110th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Manuel Margot leads Tampa Bay in runs batted in with 23 while batting .339 with three homers.
- Margot ranks 166th in homers and 58th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Yandy Diaz has 34 hits this season and a slash line of .256/.377/.346.
- Randy Arozarena is batting .258 with an OBP of .307 and a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
- Arozarena brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .263 with a double and four RBI.
Where To Watch Rangers vs. Rays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.