The Baltimore Orioles (21-29) will look for Austin Hays to prolong a 10-game hitting streak against the Seattle Mariners (20-28), on Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET, at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
The Mariners are favored (-131 on the moneyline to win) when they visit the Orioles (+112). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to George Kirby (0-1), and Bryan Baker (1-2) answering the bell for the Baltimore Orioles. The game’s total is 9.
Mariners vs. Orioles Predictions
Mariners vs. Orioles Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Mariners vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle has a 1-2 record across the three games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Mariners and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- Seattle has gone 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Baltimore has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and has won five of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Orioles and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, Baltimore is 6-4-0 against the spread.
Mariners vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: George Kirby
- The Mariners are 1-3-0 against the spread when Kirby starts.
- The Mariners were named the moneyline favorite for two Kirby starts this season — they split the games.
- Kirby’s team has a 1-3 record in his starts this season.
- Kirby has started four games with a total set by oddsmakers this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in three of them.
Projected starter: Bryan Baker
- Baker helped his team cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- His team won his only start as an underdog this season.
- Baker’s team won in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Baker with a total this season hit the under.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Ty France leads the Mariners with 35 runs batted in while accumulating a team-high batting average of .342.
- Among all batters in MLB, France’s home run total ranks 45th and his RBI tally ranks ninth.
- France enters this matchup on an 11-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .410 with five doubles, a home run, two walks and eight RBI.
- J.P. Crawford has nine doubles, a triple, four home runs and 22 walks while hitting .306.
- Crawford ranks 117th in home runs among hitters in baseball and 203rd in RBI.
- Crawford enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .500 with a double, five walks and an RBI.
- Adam Frazier has 10 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 18 walks while hitting .255.
- Frazier heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .200 with a double and two walks.
- Julio Rodriguez is hitting .270 with seven doubles, a triple, six home runs and 12 walks.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Hays has been key for Baltimore with five home runs, 22 RBI and a batting average of .290 this season.
- In all of MLB, Hays ranks 80th in homers and 77th in RBI.
- Hays takes a 10-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .300 with a double, two home runs, two walks and nine RBI.
- Anthony Santander is batting .220 this season with a team-high nine home runs and 29 RBI.
- Santander ranks 27th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 17th in RBI.
- Cedric Mullins has 48 hits this season and a slash line of .241/.303/.372.
- Trey Mancini leads Baltimore in batting average (.309) this season while adding three home runs and 18 RBI.
- Mancini has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .444 with a double, a triple, four walks and two RBI.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.