Brendan Rodgers rides a 17-game hitting streak into the Colorado Rockies’ (22-26) game versus the Miami Marlins (19-27) at 8:40 PM ET on Tuesday, at Coors Field.
The Rockies are favored at home (-126) against the Marlins (+107). German Marquez (1-5) is the starter in ths one for the Colorado Rockies. The Miami Marlins have yet to tab a starter for this game. The over/under for this game is 10.
Rockies vs. Marlins Predictions
Rockies vs. Marlins Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rockies vs. Marlins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Colorado has not been favored on the moneyline over the last 10 games.
- Over their last 10 matchups (11 had set totals), the Rockies combined with their opponents to go over the run total six times.
- Colorado’s ATS record is 6-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Miami has a record of 1-6.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Miami has a record of 3-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Rockies vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Germán Márquez
- The Rockies have a 2-7-0 record against the spread in Marquez’s starts.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline favorite in three of Marquez’s starts this season, and they went 2-1 in those matchups.
- Marquez’s team is 3-6 over his nine starts.
- Marquez’s starts went over the run total six times in nine games with a set total this season.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads the Rockies in home runs (13) and runs batted in (37).
- Cron’s home runs rank fourth in MLB and he ranks sixth in RBI in MLB.
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .241 with seven doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 15 walks.
- Blackmon ranks 45th in homers and 58th in RBI this year.
- Blackmon has hit safely in eight straight games. During his last 10 games he is hitting .300 with a triple, a home run, four walks and six RBI.
- Connor Joe has six doubles, three triples, four home runs and 21 walks while hitting .271.
- Ryan McMahon is batting .244 with 10 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 21 walks.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- Jazz Chisholm leads Miami in runs batted in with 27 while batting .271.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Chisholm is 45th in home runs and 29th in RBI.
- Jorge Soler’s 11 home runs are most among Miami batters. He’s driven in 25 runs this season while slugging .466.
- Among all major league hitters, Soler ranks 10th in homers and 42nd in RBI.
- Soler has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .294 with a double, three home runs, four walks and four RBI.
- Jesus Aguilar has collected 41 base hits, an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
- Garrett Cooper leads Miami with a .277 batting average. He’s also hit three homers and has 19 RBI.
Where To Watch Rockies vs. Marlins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.