The Toronto Blue Jays (27-20) bring a five-game win streak into a home matchup versus the Chicago White Sox (23-23) at 7:07 PM ET on Tuesday.
The White Sox are an underdog (+145 on the moneyline to win) when they visit the Blue Jays (-165). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Kevin Gausman (4-3), and Lucas Giolito (3-1) getting the nod for the Chicago White Sox. The contest has a set total of 7.5.
Blue Jays vs. White Sox Predictions
Blue Jays vs. White Sox Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Blue Jays vs. White Sox Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto has a 4-2 record over the six games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Blue Jays and their opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Toronto’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Chicago has a record of 2-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the White Sox and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Chicago has a record of 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Blue Jays vs. White Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kevin Gausman
- The Blue Jays have a 2-6-0 ATS record in Gausman’s eight starts with a set spread.
- The Blue Jays have a 6-2 record in Gausman’s eight starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Over Gausman’s nine starts, his team is 6-3.
- Gausman has started eight games with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in four of them.
Projected starter: Lucas Giolito
- Giolito’s team is 2-5-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- He has yet to start a game this season when his team was the moneyline underdog.
- Giolito’s team has won three of his seven starts this season.
- Games started by Giolito have a 3-3-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- George Springer leads the Blue Jays in home runs (nine), runs batted in (26) and has racked up a team-high batting average of .273.
- Among all batters in baseball, Springer’s home run total ranks 26th and his RBI tally ranks 28th.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr.’s nine home runs lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Guerrero ranks 26th in homers and 47th in RBI.
- Bo Bichette is hitting .253 with 12 doubles, seven home runs and nine walks.
- Bichette brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .375 with four doubles, a home run and three RBI.
- Santiago Espinal is batting .264 with 13 doubles, two home runs and 14 walks.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Tim Anderson leads Chicago in batting average (.356) this season while adding five home runs and 19 RBI.
- Anderson’s home run total ranks 77th in the majors, and he is 105th in RBI.
- Jose Abreu leads Chicago in runs batted in (20) this season. He’s batting .236 while slugging .394.
- Abreu ranks 77th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 95th in RBI.
- Abreu brings an eight-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is batting .324 with five doubles, two home runs, six walks and six RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn is among the top hitters for Chicago with a .267 average, five homers and 20 RBI.
- Adam Engel is batting .250 with an OBP of .308 and a slugging percentage of .361 this season.
- Engel has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. White Sox
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.