The Tampa Bay Rays (28-19) and Texas Rangers (22-24) square off on Monday at 8:05 PM ET, beginning a four-game series at Globe Life Field.
As the favorite, the Rays (-127 moneyline odds) visit the Rangers (+109). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Drew Rasmussen (5-1), and Glenn Otto (2-2) getting the nod for the Texas Rangers. The contest has a set total of 8.
Rays vs. Rangers Predictions
Rays vs. Rangers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rays vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Tampa Bay has a 5-3 record across the eight games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Rays and their opponents combined to go over the total four times.
- Tampa Bay has gone 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Texas has a record of 4-4.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
- Texas has wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Rays vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Drew Rasmussen
- The Rays have gone 7-2-0 against the spread when Rasmussen starts.
- The Rays were favored on the moneyline for seven Rasmussen starts this season — they won every time.
- Rasmussen’s team has won eight of his nine starts.
- Rasmussen’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in five of nine contests.
Projected starter: Glenn Otto
- Otto’s team is 4-2-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 2-2 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Otto’s team has won three of his six starts this season.
- Games started by Otto have a 2-3-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Wander Franco has 11 doubles, two triples, four home runs and nine walks while batting .253.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Franco’s home run total ranks 107th and his RBI tally ranks 126th.
- Yandy Diaz’s .256 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Diaz ranks 163rd in homers and 216th in RBI this season.
- Manuel Margot has put up a team-best 23 runs batted in.
- Randy Arozarena has 12 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 11 walks while batting .253.
- Arozarena has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .211 with two doubles and three RBI.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Corey Seager is batting .237 this season with a team-high 10 home runs.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Seager’s home run total is 17th, and his RBI total is 55th.
- Seager enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .227 with a double, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Adolis Garcia is a key run producer for Texas with a .220 average, seven homers and 29 RBI.
- Garcia currently is 44th in homers and 16th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Jonah Heim has collected 26 base hits, an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .455 this season.
- Kole Calhoun leads Texas with a .266 batting average. He’s also hit seven homers and has 17 RBI.
Where To Watch Rays vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.